Please fill in the application form at the bottom of this page. The application form must be complete and provide sufficient information and may be written in German or English. This information should at a minimum include:
- A clear project description
- With a clear description of musical works to be played, composer, opus number if possible and appropriate
- Including reasons and justification why the project should be considered worthy of funding and why it should be supported by the foundation
- Budget and budget details
- Including a breakdown of costs by activity if appropriate
- Planned and confirmed performances
- With details of who has confirmed the performances
Specific additional documents and material such as catalogues, CDs, DVDs, etc. may be sent by the post. Given sufficient information in the application, you will receive an answer as to whether your application will be considered for a grant within 14 working days. Support material sent to us will be destroyed in the event of grant refusal unless you specifically ask us to send it back to you.
The Advisory Board of Freunde der Alten Musik meets at a minimum once a quarter to consider grant applications. I.e., a minimum of four times a year.
The following timetable applies:
|Latest submission date
|Advisory Board Decision date
|Q1: 31 March
|Q2: 30 June
|Q3: 30 September
|Q4: 31 December
Applications may be submitted at any time.
With all events and projects, the performance, to be eligible for funding, must take place after the Advisory Board meeting. Sufficient time must also be allowed to mention our support in any advertising, marketing or printed matter.